Janilabo

Function "Dump"

It is missing!

I promise to pump it full of functions/procedures, if it's added... :)

So yeah, section for functions... ..and I mean functions only, full scripts would not have a place there...

Test & Example scripts would be exceptions, the ones that show function/procedure possibilities/uses.

Maybe it could be organized like this:

*FUNCTION DUMP* (New forum section)

> Mouse & Keyboard

> Screen & Client

> Bitmap / DTM / Color

> Point & Box

> File / Directory / Path

> Time & Date

> Math

> Other

I think you know but just to clarify he's talking a bout a forum section to discuss / make personal functions available to scripters. Basicly if u needed a certain function for something silly you could come find it there.
Yeah shadowrecon, that is exactly what I am talking - requesting the new forum section for functions, that can be shared with other scripters around here.. :P

LordJashin, thanks for linking to the "completion.txt", though.

That is very useful! :)

Yeah shadowrecon, that is exactly what I am talking - requesting the new forum section for functions, that can be shared with other scripters around here.. :P

LordJashin, thanks for linking to the "completion.txt", though.

That is very useful! :)

I got the concept, I still think we should just get OSI, make an 'other' folder, then stick useful/appropriate functions in OSI, and everything else in other. Then we could link to it from here and use CTRL+F to find w/e we wanted to find. Maybe just one forum.