Djely

Scar Divi Client

I don't wanna sound stupid but how would this pan out.

Having my .jar file (aka Launcher) in the same folder with all the scar database, While for the .jar command lines integrated to the script (files inside the folder) Once you choose script from the client, Automatically loads scar in the background loading the script inside scar, A new dialog opens with shortcut commands for scar Run, Stop, Pause (Acts like a remote for a TV) on the TV you can use Standby, Volume, Channel ,AV switch. The remote allows you to do the exact same thing as controlling it from the TV. Instead having it control scar's basic run feature.

I know people are going to flame but thier has to be away to do this. all it is, Is basically Shortcuts.

But i could be wrong. Thats why im here asking in the first place,

If you're talking about using shortkeys, that's not an options, the shortkeys are always associated with the first instance of SCAR that was started, it's not possible to control multiple instances at the same time.

Edited by Freddy

Freddy, do you realize you keep double posting? Sorry if anyone offended you or annoyed you, we all have different levels of understanding.

In your opinion what would be the best secure way to encrypt Delphi files, or exe's made from Delphi. Maybe do some common good ways, then make your own?

... The compiler in pascalscript is integrated with the runtime engine? The bytecode can be loaded and executed, but that is completely irrelevant to the problem... I've been doing this for long time, I've been over all of the options, I know what I'm talking about...

By api I mean every function, class, type, ... you can use in SCAR.

Oh didnt know, the program i made to use pascal script used the compiler and turned it into a string then i passed the string to the executer and it actually ran the code. Just throwing ideas around. Sorry to offend you.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Freddy, do you realize you keep double posting? Sorry if anyone offended you or annoyed you, we all have different levels of understanding.

In your opinion what would be the best secure way to encrypt Delphi files, or exe's made from Delphi. Maybe do some common good ways, then make your own?

exe's are encrypted already sortof, but if you want to encriptdata being sent to or from MD5 hasing is a good method

example

[scar]

uses Types, MessageDigest_5;

procedure TForm16.Edit1Change(Sender: TObject);

var

MD5: IMD5;

begin

MD5 := GetMD5;

MD5.Init;

MD5.Update(TByteDynArray(RawByteString(Edit1.Text)), Length(Edit1.Text));

Edit2.Text := LowerCase(MD5.AsString);

end;

[/scar]

The double posting is something with my browser, happens on occasion... No one offended me, I guess sometimes I sound that way. I appreciate the input, but these kind of things just aren't that simple and take a lot of time to work out properly. I'm not sure what you mean by encrypting exe files made by Delphi, I don't really see why they would have to be encrypted...

Oh didnt know, the program i made to use pascal script used the compiler and turned it into a string then i passed the string to the executer and it actually ran the code. Just throwing ideas around. Sorry to offend you.

^^^ Not offended, as I said, it's just not that simple, though I am working out a way to separate the actually running of the script from the IDE, but it requires very large amounts of work and time, and atm it's not one of my highest priorities.

exe's are encrypted already sortof, but if you want to encriptdata being sent to or from MD5 hasing is a good method

example

[scar]

uses Types, MessageDigest_5;

procedure TForm16.Edit1Change(Sender: TObject);

var

MD5: IMD5;

begin

MD5 := GetMD5;

MD5.Init;

MD5.Update(TByteDynArray(RawByteString(Edit1.Text)), Length(Edit1.Text));

Edit2.Text := LowerCase(MD5.AsString);

end;

[/scar]

Exe's aren't encrypted, they're composed out of some headers and machine code. The code is just converted to a linear list of assembly commands which is then compiled by the assembler into machine code which the cpu understands. It's all still in there though, but requires some skill to read.

Edited by Freddy

Could someone, for example, run SCAR.exe record the code that is executed then decompile it to lets say delphi?

note: its not about how you sounded, its just that you double posting in a thread twice to me seemed to infer that you were annoyed lol.

Browser failed me too, because you double posted, ShadowRecon's avatar started haunting me in awkward locations in this thread the other day lol.

Could someone, for example, run SCAR.exe record the code that is executed then decompile it to lets say delphi?

No, that's not possible. You can run a disassembler to convert the machine code back to assembly code, but the compiler optimizes the code which makes it virtually impossible to translate back into Delphi code.

However, I don't really see how this is relevant to the topic...

The double posting is something with my browser, happens on occasion... No one offended me, I guess sometimes I sound that way. I appreciate the input, but these kind of things just aren't that simple and take a lot of time to work out properly. I'm not sure what you mean by encrypting exe files made by Delphi, I don't really see why they would have to be encrypted...

^^^ Not offended, as I said, it's just not that simple, though I am working out a way to separate the actually running of the script from the IDE, but it requires very large amounts of work and time, and atm it's not one of my highest priorities.

Exe's aren't encrypted, they're composed out of some headers and machine code. The code is just converted to a linear list of assembly commands which is then compiled by the assembler into machine code which the cpu understands. It's all still in there though, but requires some skill to read.

Oh alrighty. And yeah im sure it would take alot of rewriting scars code to be able to do this. Would intice alot of people to use it though. Im sure your in the same boat as me a lot of finals coming up in a week.. =/ Not looking forward to them..

have you checked up my little scar client i made? It works pretty good now that ive got some bugs out of it. Still needs so work with user options but does work atm.

Oh alrighty. And yeah im sure it would take alot of rewriting scars code to be able to do this. Would intice alot of people to use it though. Im sure your in the same boat as me a lot of finals coming up in a week.. =/ Not looking forward to them..

have you checked up my little scar client i made? It works pretty good now that ive got some bugs out of it. Still needs so work with user options but does work atm.

I haven't tried it yet, been really busy lately