Djely

Scar Divi Client

Greetings,

I'm somewhat new here, However from what I can see when it comes to needing help with SCAR this site is the one to visit. Lately I have been getting back into RS and the whole training process is just so boring. I like the setup of SCAR, and I have been trying to learn how to make my own scripts, however I'm taking everything 1 step at a time. I'm kinda used to using the SCAR Divi

However I was wanting a nicer looking more simple client, one that I can just inject scripts into and it will run, something that will just load up RS and save all my scripts. I was hoping maybe someone here could help me out by developing one for me. I would be paying for this and am willing to negotiate on a price.

Thanks for taking your time to read this and if you know anyone interested please

have them message me on here.

Thank you.

Djely

Edited by Freddy

I think he means simply a client for scripts. Like a separate application that you just open an script and its plays the script no editor ect. I could be wrong but that's what the term client means to me.

Would be nice tho as scar could cut down the amount of resources it uses 0_o

Separate Exe with just a simple open dialog and the person selects the script and selects the client and presses run. This would require all scripts have a form tho but i think it would be a really neat idea. =)

I think he means simply a client for scripts. Like a separate application that you just open an script and its plays the script no editor ect. I could be wrong but that's what the term client means to me.

Separate Exe with just a simple open dialog and the person selects the script and selects the client and presses run. This would require all scripts have a form tho but i think it would be a really neat idea. =)

Shadow, you're not making any sense...

forget the client part. What he wants is an easy click run, - tada garrets ess miner.

You can make a form to do this (on scar), you can actually HIDE Scar with GetSelf.hide. Just need for the script to execute on open, and not show Scar at all. That would be more stand alone. Just a form though is doable, the stand alone part Freddy would have to orchestrate.

for ex: MSI

Freddy, can you overwrite a script that is running, and that reload thing will popup? Rewrite part of the file on shared mode or w/e. What would be the best way to go about making something like MSI (a script runner inside of scar?)?

If you could do that. Be like 1. Make form with Script selection, select client thingy (probably have to use a function not the window selector). 3. Once run button is clicked, include the script by overwriting the form script ( that is running ) gets complex here because of two end.'s. Tada have it in the begin end. and it runs.

I doubt its that easy though.

A script downloader - doable

A script manager - doable

Run a script in an already running script - no idea

Edited by LordJashin

forget the client part. What he wants is an easy click run, - tada garrets ess miner.

You can make a form to do this (on scar), you can actually HIDE Scar with GetSelf.hide. Just need for the script to execute on open, and not show Scar at all. That would be more stand alone. Just a form though is doable, the stand alone part Freddy would have to orchestrate.

for ex: MSI

Freddy, can you overwrite a script that is running, and that reload thing will popup? Rewrite part of the file on shared mode or w/e. What would be the best way to go about making something like MSI (a script runner inside of scar?)?

If you could do that. Be like 1. Make form with Script selection, select client thingy (probably have to use a function not the window selector). 3. Once run button is clicked, include the script by overwriting the form script ( that is running ) gets complex here because of two end.'s. Tada have it in the begin end. and it runs.

I doubt its that easy though.

A script downloader - doable

A script manager - doable

Run a script in an already running script - no idea

Problem is you cant over write the currently executing script Because the script is turned into byte code when its compiled. The new script would have to be already in byte code other wise when it was switched the new script would have to be compiled into byte code. Stopping the current execution loosing the form ect.

The suggestion i had of a simple exe client for scar would be a lot easier. When the file was opened it would be loaded into a hidden script area , then compiled and executed just like it is now except with a cleaner interface and would need less components running (Function list, code editor, ect). Users would still be able to check the script for hidden cracks or key loggers ect, because it would still be a scar script file, so it could still be opened by scar.

EDIT: Heres an example using scars commandline features

http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/gmrl/Scar_Client/

Edited by shadowrecon

Thanks Freddy for moving this to the relevant area, (Sorry for the font)

This is the same tired old "I want my reflection bots back. Wah, wah, wah." complaint.

Translated into english: Write me a reflection bot because I am too lazy to think.

Are you serious, I asked for help! No need to be negative. Besides I never cried about a reflection bot. (-1 for you...)

Thanks Shadow

You are right, I had alot on my mind when writing this post while trying to say everything at once, But you have hit the nail on the head. t's exactly what im talking about. Thanks

Not sure what you mean, but it's not possible to run SCAR without a GUI, I've been working on that, but the core functions are very closely tied into the GUI, which makes it very hard to separate. Ideally I want to run scripts in separate applications all together, this would prevent any script from ever crashing the GUI.

Not sure what you mean, but it's not possible to run SCAR without a GUI, I've been working on that, but the core functions are very closely tied into the GUI, which makes it very hard to separate. Ideally I want to run scripts in separate applications all together, this would prevent any script from ever crashing the GUI.

Yeah, I tried to do with with Simba's source and because all the functions were so closely tied with all the GUI components it was impossible. But the application does not have to be completely standalone, simply hiding the script console and removing parts that are not needed like function list generator ect. Then simply Create a new form with forwards to the Scar form controls, open, play stop, pause. This is not standalone, obviously but it is a start.

This is something people have been wanting for years, but id rather see this new script engine than a separate script client. =p This is something to keep in mind tho so maybe down the road you could push the framework toward this goal.

Yeah, I tried to do with with Simba's source and because all the functions were so closely tied with all the GUI components it was impossible. But the application does not have to be completely standalone, simply hiding the script console and removing parts that are not needed like function list generator ect. Then simply Create a new form with forwards to the Scar form controls, open, play stop, pause. This is not standalone, obviously but it is a start.

This is something people have been wanting for years, but id rather see this new script engine than a separate script client. =p This is something to keep in mind tho so maybe down the road you could push the framework toward this goal.

It's not quite that simple... SCAR's GUI is very complex. The pas file containing the main form is 2.5K lines long and on top of that there are several additional files which tie the script system into the GUI.

Freddy, you can hide scar with GetSelf.hide, so if you could make a scar file type just for scar scripts to run on open via double click, GUI might flash but then it would hide then there you go. We should try doing that until you can make scar standalone. If we instead used command line would there be a way to have it all work from one file? If not we could probably make an exe file that has the script + the command line commands inside it?

Edit: I remember there was an archive file method around somewhere too

Edited by LordJashin

Basically with the client I'm working on this is what it does. The scar client will flash but will be put in the system tray as a icon. I will work on it more tonight and try to fix some of the bugs. This is quick fix but is not any more efficient. The standalone scar client would be a hell of alot more effective. As of now we do have options and have some control over scar client but the abilities to communicate data back and fourth but there may be a way to hack the interscar communication system.

It's not quite that simple... SCAR's GUI is very complex. The pas file containing the main form is 2.5K lines long and on top of that there are several additional files which tie the script system into the GUI.

Yeah I know ideas are just ideas and they sound easy on paper but implementation is the problem. Scar would need a complete redesign. Part of the code would need o e just the engine with all the available functions and ect the the editor and then the client. Having the engine operate on it's own is the issue right now I'm assuming because it is all mixed with the editor ect.

Freddy, you can hide scar with GetSelf.hide, so if you could make a scar file type just for scar scripts to run on open via double click, GUI might flash but then it would hide then there you go. We should try doing that until you can make scar standalone. If we instead used command line would there be a way to have it all work from one file? If not we could probably make an exe file that has the script + the command line commands inside it?

Edit: I remember there was an archive file method around somewhere too

Yeah I know ideas are just ideas and they sound easy on paper but implementation is the problem. Scar would need a complete redesign. Part of the code would need o e just the engine with all the available functions and ect the the editor and then the client. Having the engine operate on it's own is the issue right now I'm assuming because it is all mixed with the editor ect.

The launcher I sent you, I wonder if it's possible to be able string events into it linking them to the script files then for it to load/Launch scar and while it loads scar have the GetSelf.hide hide scar in the tray. I'm guessing you would have to add windows events to get this working, I'm going to talk with my mate to see if he can try something. If its possible then that is just the thing im after.

It's pretty much diverting traffic to a new destination. Test.jar - Dbl click = Opens Client, Open script = Launches Scar with script added while launching GetSelf.hide, Event Popup brings a remote GUI / Widget shortcut for scar, Play-Pause-Stop-Kill,

Like stated easy on paper not so easy practice.

But im sure this can be done with a little thinking.

Edited by Djely

The launcher I sent you, I wonder if it's possible to be able string events into it linking them to the script files then for it to load/Launch scar and while it loads scar have the GetSelf.hide hide scar in the tray. I'm guessing you would have to add windows events to get this working, I'm going to talk with my mate to see if he can try something. If its possible then that is just the thing im after.

It's pretty much diverting traffic to a new destination. Test.jar - Dbl click = Opens Client, Open script = Launches Scar with script added while launching GetSelf.hide, Event Popup brings a remote GUI / Widget shortcut for scar, Play-Pause-Stop-Kill,

Like stated easy on paper not so easy practice.

But im sure this can be done with a little thinking.

How lazy are you?

How lazy are you?

Stop trolling on my post, If your not going to help and write useless comments please Fk off!!

If you read up and the whole post i stated im new to scar. I know some little about java. Thats why a came here for some help.

But you must be a little lazy to read the first page......... TROLL

I'm pretty sure both your posts are against forum rules, Freddy needs to add an infraction for trolling/irrelevant posts, or would that go under spam? Or Flaming?

Anyway, Whoa, .JAR? Java, I know what you're thinking but that would probably be more work. SMART created by BenLand can be run from SCAR, which is a RS Client. Its open source, so we can just use that.

Djely

If you want something to mess with till this is working go here. There they have scripts, and a program sort of like SCAR. Its not simple but If you want something now then there you go.

Edited by LordJashin

I got to thinking last night on some ways this could be done. What if instead of trying to run the scripts with the client, when you compiled your script with scar you had the option to save the byte code to a file? because every script is compiled to byte code with ps compilier then sent to the actually ps execution stage when the play button is clicked.

Some things that would need to be considered:

- does the compiler turn all the code, (included files ect) into byte code?

- could the byte code be executed by its self?

I got to thinking last night on some ways this could be done. What if instead of trying to run the scripts with the client, when you compiled your script with scar you had the option to save the byte code to a file? because every script is compiled to byte code with ps compilier then sent to the actually ps execution stage when the play button is clicked.

Some things that would need to be considered:

- does the compiler turn all the code, (included files ect) into byte code?

- could the byte code be executed by its self?

That doesn't change the problem... The bytecode just contains the script, it still needs SCAR and it's core api to run it... Bytecode is not machinecode, it can't be ran by your cpu, it needs an engine.

That doesn't change the problem... The bytecode just contains the script, it still needs SCAR and it's core api to run it... Bytecode is not machinecode, it can't be ran by your cpu, it needs an engine.

I understand that, but it would be alot easier to just move the engine aspect into a client than trying to add all the features of the compiler ect.

so with the client you would only need to load the bytecode and the bytecode would be executed by the PS engine, the same engine the byte code would have been sent to if it was compiled directly with scar.

script -> Compiler outputs Bytecode -> engine executes

instead save the bytecode to a file, open bytecode with client, load bytecode into engine and execute it there skipping the first 2 steps.

I dont know if this is possible, if i get some free time im going to play around with pascal script and see if saved bytecode and be just loaded and executed.

API you mean error handling and thread control or does it need the api to grab functions like "Writeln" ecT?

I understand that, but it would be alot easier to just move the engine aspect into a client than trying to add all the features of the compiler ect.

so with the client you would only need to load the bytecode and the bytecode would be executed by the PS engine, the same engine the byte code would have been sent to if it was compiled directly with scar.

script -> Compiler outputs Bytecode -> engine executes

instead save the bytecode to a file, open bytecode with client, load bytecode into engine and execute it there skipping the first 2 steps.

I dont know if this is possible, if i get some free time im going to play around with pascal script and see if saved bytecode and be just loaded and executed.

API you mean error handling and thread control or does it need the api to grab functions like "Writeln" ecT?

... The compiler in pascalscript is integrated with the runtime engine? The bytecode can be loaded and executed, but that is completely irrelevant to the problem... I've been doing this for long time, I've been over all of the options, I know what I'm talking about...

By api I mean every function, class, type, ... you can use in SCAR.

I don't wanna sound stupid but how would this pan out.

Having my .jar file (aka Launcher) in the same folder with all the scar database, While for the .jar command lines integrated to the script (files inside the folder) Once you choose script from the client, Automatically loads scar in the background loading the script inside scar, A new dialog opens with shortcut commands for scar Run, Stop, Pause (Acts like a remote for a TV) on the TV you can use Standby, Volume, Channel ,AV switch. The remote allows you to do the exact same thing as controlling it from the TV. Instead having it control scar's basic run feature.

I know people are going to flame but thier has to be away to do this. all it is, Is basically Shortcuts.

But i could be wrong. Thats why im here asking in the first place,