shadowrecon

SPS has finally been made available to SCAR!

I have spent the last few weeks porting over all the functions for SPS (SRL Position System) and i can say i have managed to make everything stable ive ran quite a few test with different areas with good results. Under the SPS folder in the GMRL include is an example that walks from lumbridge home teleport to the chickens. There may still be errors with the porting so give it a try and tell me what you think. Everything works just like it was made to do so. I do not take credit for making it only for porting it to SCAR.

Thanks!!

Example:

[scar]

program WalkToChickens;

{$DEFINE SPS} // automatic defines RS2

{$DEFINE SMART} // SPS doesnt work with browser in most of my test?

{$I GMRL\GMRL.Scar}

Procedure SPS_RS2_Surface(Areas: TStringArray);

Begin

SPS_Setup(RUNESCAPE_SURFACE, Areas);

end;

Procedure WalkToChickens;

Var

Path: TPointArray;

Areas: TStringArray;

Begin

Path := [Point(4734, 3788), Point(4769, 3768), Point(4803, 3756), Point(4857, 3754), Point(4880, 3742), Point(4874, 3710), Point(4855, 3655), Point(4839, 3618), Point(4835, 3581), Point(4810, 3557), Point(4797, 3536), Point(4790, 3514), Point(4792, 3490), Point(4768, 3471)];

Areas := ['11_9','12_9','12_8','11_8'];

SPS_RS2_Surface(Areas);

SPS_WalkPath(Path);

end;

begin

SetupGMRL;

WalkToChickens;

end.

[/scar]

Scar SPS Source: http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/gmrl/Scar_SPS/

NOTE: Make sure you have the most recent GMRL include because i just pushed the update with the fixes about 5 mins ago.

Edited by shadowrecon

Give the sps a go if you get a chance, it works fairly well, there are some bugs with using a browser, i dont know if its just me or what, but using smart works really good. The update still hasnt pushed to scar yet but the current version just has a writeln in the SPS_GetmyPos that shouldnt be there. And the example is F'ed up. The newest version should be there soon tho.

Game Marco Resource Lib, lol. Basically just something to play around with. Its still based upon your awesome OSI which i originally wasn't going to do but it was easier just to throw OSI in there like we did UBeX.

yeah that could be done id just have to add the sortTPAx, SortTPAY, and BitmapFromPng to the SPS dll file and few other random things for instance it uses some osi functions like get compass angle, flag and a few others.

Well I'd say making it OSI dependent is reasonable, I don't see anyone using this and not using OSI/RS2.

Maybe, but not yet. Give this some time to settle in if you feel me

Gotcha, almost finished making the sps dll standalone =)

The newest version has been pushed. The SPS dll file is completely standalone has all the SRL functions needed to use SPS, and they are name respectively SPS_SortTPAx, ect.

The only issue is the RS2_IsMoving, it has a few functions that go with in in the GMRL_plugin, but could be replaced with a flag-distance check or something, except load screens could throw it off.

Edited by shadowrecon