• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Wanted

Suggestions for OSI

Any suggestions for what you want to see in OSI?

I have a lot of things in mind obviously, but this will help me prioritize current things and hopefully discover new ones.

More anti-randoms

Antiban.scar

More gametabs (combat style etc.)

Skill\Prayer.scar

Skill\Magic.scar

More locations in OpenBank routines

If you want a headache start working on a walking system. Its been driving my completely insane. =/

marpis stated he was leaving SRL today. SPS is going down the tubes from what I can see.

You are best off learning traditional methods. Though my curiosity will probably eventually lead me into similar technologies at some point.

yeah i saw that, Coh3n has taken over. I still think im going to try to finish porting over sps its a really good idea, and from the testing ive done with simba it works fairly well.

Edited by shadowrecon

marpis stated he was leaving SRL today. SPS is going down the tubes from what I can see.

You are best off learning traditional methods. Though my curiosity will probably eventually lead me into similar technologies at some point.

Marpis hasn't worked on sps since january...

Marpis hasn't worked on sps since january...

And from what I can see it's been steadily going down the tubes since, and I could be wrong.. I don't regularly use it but the feedback seems to support that idea.

Id say its pretty sweet, made a script walk in less than 20 mins which is nice because that tends to be the hardest part. =p With a little redundancy and speed improvements it would be a lot better. Im just glad to finally have a walking method for scar =p