paoletto87

Bot for collecting glitters in seafight

hey, mal ehrlich... einen jetzt laufenden Glitzibot zu schreiben bedeutet sehr viel Arbeit, da BP ja offensichtlich gerade gegen diesen vorgehen will. Demnächst werden die Daten der positionen ausgelesen werden müssen was teilweise Eingriffe in den Datentransfer bedeutet.

Aber glaubt ihr wirklich, dass jemand, der sich solche Arbeit macht, das script hier einfach reinstellt,damit es sich jeder runterladen kann und BP auch irgendwann weiß, wann sie (mal wieder) verändern müssen, damit ein paar Tage mal keine Bots laufen?

sry aber ich bin nich bescheudert...

for freddy (od Mods).... noone did and won't post a new glittercollector script ;-)^^

hey, mal ehrlich... einen jetzt laufenden Glitzibot zu schreiben bedeutet sehr viel Arbeit, da BP ja offensichtlich gerade gegen diesen vorgehen will. Demnächst werden die Daten der positionen ausgelesen werden müssen was teilweise Eingriffe in den Datentransfer bedeutet.

Aber glaubt ihr wirklich, dass jemand, der sich solche Arbeit macht, das script hier einfach reinstellt,damit es sich jeder runterladen kann und BP auch irgendwann weiß, wann sie (mal wieder) verändern müssen, damit ein paar Tage mal keine Bots laufen?

sry aber ich bin nich bescheudert...

for freddy (od Mods).... noone did and won't post a new glittercollector script ;-)^^

I could do this. If I would understand a thing about how that game works :P

~Home

The game mechanics are fairly trivial for a "glitter script", basically these shiney flickering objects show up at random on the maps, by themselves or in ship wrecks (http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM-6nZd3d2Qxrgu1kRNF8koRiQExuJlzcZQjEtsy5JfHNTuMUAeERfUs9oqA). The idea is that you try to collect them before anyone else does. The shape of the glitters is always the same, but they vary a lot in color and brightness, they have a glow that changes. They're sometimes hard to detect because they can also have colors very similar to the water of the map, whihc I've found can be blue, greenish, brownish, ...

yes... its hard to find and a lot of bitmap will be searched... so I cound need a "FindBitmapSArrayTolerance" So I think it will work faster then to repeat the findfunction til 400x times...

@ freddy, maybe its easier to create a new type that includes the bitmapstring, wight, height, maybe a difineable name and the tolerance for that bitmap...

I'm working with such a new type, I wrote vor myself, and it look like:

mybitmaptype = Record Name:string; Tol,Data:Integer;

in an array of mybitmaptypes I can count down till all of them bitmaps are searched for, with their Tol...

to load all of that and edit it if its needed to I loadt it in a function like someone told me^^

therefor a new function is ineeded, but thats not teh problem...

function LoadToMyBmpType(Name:string; Tol,Data,:Integer;):myBitmapType;

myBitmapType.name:=name;

and so on...

arrayofmybmptypes:=[LoadToMyBmptype[('BMPName1',Tol,+

bitmapfromstring:=('width,height,'string')),

LoadToMyBmptype[('BMPName2',Tol,+

bitmapfromstring:=('width,height,'string'))....]

its a nice Idea but I think, its nessesary

to work with a FindBmpSArray-function...

so Freddy its your turn^^