Wanted

Forums

Hey the variety of sections is kind of limited.

Would like to see more hidden boards and boards about other stuff like the forums themselves (obviously this doesn't belong in development suggestions).

I see you added the the syntax high ligthing. Nice.

Maybe make avatars for VIPs+ a little bigger like 120x120?

Atm I haven't even figured out how to make my own avatar bigger :P How's the forums now?

EDIT: I've made avatars display as 100x100 max on the forums now, don't awnt to make them too big either so it doesn't look sloppy... But you can now upload avatars up to 150x150 instead of 100x100, so they should appear larger on the profiles.

Really not worth a new thread so I'll just post here...

On the accepting rules and condition page it says: "Flaming people will be be tolerated and you should be respectful when addressing staff members."

Just something you may want to change to avoid future trolling.

Really not worth a new thread so I'll just post here...

On the accepting rules and condition page it says: "Flaming people will be be tolerated and you should be respectful when addressing staff members."

Just something you may want to change to avoid future trolling.

Thanks, fixed.

Sweet, well done :P, thanks alot :)

Edit: I see that as you have put more buttons to click at the top right of the page (where SCAR Divi button is). It has pushed the help and calendar down. You need to change the width of the area for the buttons so you can fit more along the dark blue area.

I was just wondering if you would be interested in adding an arcade system ?

Found one for mybb here

http://community.mybb.com/showthread.php?tid=13798

Edit: I added one to my site, they are quite good for when people are a bit bored. Plus adds a bit of competition within the community.

Edit: I see that as you have put more buttons to click at the top right of the page (where SCAR Divi button is). It has pushed the help and calendar down. You need to change the width of the area for the buttons so you can fit more along the dark blue area.

Found one for mybb here

Edit: I added one to my site, they are quite good for when people are a bit bored. Plus adds a bit of competition within the community.

The buttons look fine here, maybe you have a different browser or smaller resolution? Though when I resize my window it looks the same... As for the arcade system, I don't really think it adds any value to the community tbh...

Found one for mybb here

The buttons look fine here, maybe you have a different browser or smaller resolution? Though when I resize my window it looks the same... As for the arcade system, I don't really think it adds any value to the community tbh...

What about an alternative for this arcade system. We build our own arcade system within SCAR. Also good for when people are a bored, they can work on it. It can contain a highscore, so it adds the competition. SCAR scripters get more experience with the language AND last but not least. SCAR might get some more popularity.

Just some random thoughts, hehe. Might open a topic for this to see if more people support it.

For example - SCARcade? :P