zippoxer

Zezenia Bot

This is the first public bot for Zezenia Online.

1. What can it do?

Basically, it is waiting for a monster to respawn then kills it, grabs it's body under the player then opens and loots it (takes gold & eats food).

Is waiting for respawn inefficient?

Wrong, it depends on where you stand.

I usually bot in a spot with a respawn of 11 creeps and I earn about 16,000 gold per day. Everyday I safely transfer the money to my main character.

2. Requirements

2.1 Getting the bot

Open [ATTACH=CONFIG]44[/ATTACH] with
Scar Divi 3.28
and get ready to configure it.

2.2. Choosing the target

// What to attack. Choose between creep, swarm, bug and bandit.
target = 'creep';

2.3. Setting up the backpacks

// How much bacpacks are opened after the food backpack (if there is) and are
// used for carrying gold?
carryBps = 1;

// Use the first item in the food backpack every... If set to 0, eating is disabled.
eatFrequency = 0;

The above configuration is intended for one
carry backpack
(a backpack that all
gold
goes to it) and no
food backpack

That's a minimal setup, I usually prefer 3
carry backpacks
so I can loot about 7,000
gold
overnight. Here's my setup:

eatFrequency = 0;
carryBps = 3;

This setup requires me to have my
backpacks
organized like this:

smzqww.jpg

Notice that all
backpacks
must be resized to the minimum (not minimized!), as shown in the image.

Make sure that there is no other
backpack
opened below the
carry backpacks
and there is enough space for monster's body to open.

2.4. Adjusting the client

Zezenia must have the following options:

25pjlw9.jpg

3. Running the Bot

• Target Zezenia with SCAR
  • Click the run button or press F9

4. Staying updated

{
 Zezenia Bot 0.2.3
 http://forums.scar-divi.com/showthread.php?228-Zezenia-Bot
}

If your copy of Zezenia Bot.scar doesn't say the same as above then download the newest [ATTACH=CONFIG]44[/ATTACH].

The changes between Zezenia Bot versions are at the commit history.

Zezenia Bot.scar

Edited by zippoxer

Although I never planned to release it, so there are no comments except in the configuration block.

Once I test the bot in enough different "environmental conditions", I'll post a link to here in places where people really look for a Zezenia bot.

I don't expect many of people to use it because: "53 players are currently online in the game.", however: "1031 players have played within the last 7 days.".

Releasing this bot was *also* a revenge thing :P

Nice script.

Don't forget you can use things in OSI for an unlimited amount of others things than just runescape(2). When RS2 isn't defined it only loads useful universal functions like human mouse into memory.

Who knows, Zezenia may get it's own OSI folder someday.

I explored OSI (except the RS2 part) and I liked it's ideas of safe human-like input methods, which my script lacks of.

Will it be added to Includes Manager?

It will, but the includes system currently does not support GIT and OSI is not yet in the beta stage, which is why it isn't in the include manager yet.

Does not work for me.

Might be that i dont seem to know how to target the client... But it does spells.. But not eat and attack.

Btw, could you tell me the good spot over PM?

I don't really know how SCAR works, but can i play other games while this runs if i get it to work? Or is it kinda lika macroing your keyboards and putting it on repeat?

Edited by eesp

Does not work for me.

Might be that i dont seem to know how to target the client... But it does spells.. But not eat and attack.

Btw, could you tell me the good spot over PM?

I don't really know how SCAR works, but can i play other games while this runs if i get it to work? Or is it kinda lika macroing your keyboards and putting it on repeat?

What monsters are near you? Did you type their name in the script as shown in step 2.2.?

Edit: I sent you 2 private messages, but my sent box is still empty. Did you get them?

Edited by zippoxer

What monsters are near you? Did you type their name in the script as shown in step 2.2.?

Edit: I sent you 2 private messages, but my sent box is still empty. Did you get them?

I tried Creeps and Bugs. I've tried with big letters and small letters. Standing next to them but nothing happend. And tried to wait but still no attacking. But the funny thing is that spells work.

Yea i got the PMs will anser you right now.

Strange. Did you also tick "Don't resize game screen" in the options?

Yea i did all that too.Gonna try again soon and trying to figure out the crosshair thing.

To target the client, you should drag the crosshair from the toolbar to the client window

Do you mean Script > Runt to Cursor ?

No, he meant that you should drag the last icon in SCAR's toolbar (which is a circle with a + inside) to the window of the client.

I edited my previous post, check that out.

It was the circle thing that was the problem. Works now, but is there anyway you can add more then 1 monster?

And too bad it can't run itself. Was hoping to be able to play some BF3 while doing this to gain some cash, but i might use it anyhow later on.

Now i just need to fin a good spot, can't find anything where it's 5+ creep spawn.

To not lose control of your computer, run Zezenia Bot under a virtual machine, which is another operating system running under yours. The best combination I found is VMware Workstation with Windows 7 - work smooth.

I can't login to Zezenia today, so tomorrow I'll add the ability to choose more than one target and I'll also show the way to a spot with 6 swarms and another with 8 creeps.

Edited by zippoxer

To not lose control of your computer, run Zezenia Bot under a virtual machine, which is another operating system running under yours. The best combination I found is VMware Workstation with Windows 7 - works smooth.

I can't login to Zezenia today, so tomorrow I'll add the ability to choose more than one target and I'll also show the way to a spot with 6 swarms and another with 8 creeps.

Oh, ok so you can do other stuff on the computer then? Nice. How much usage does this thing take?

Is it possible to do this in a Linux version or smthn? Cause that's way smaller then install another W7.

Edited by eesp

If you have enough cores in your processor (4 is recommended), then a virtual machine running Zezenia won't slow you down.

Yea i got a 4 core. Do you run W7 on it?

Cause it take a while to do a w7 install and it takes space. Would prefear something smaller.

Edited by eesp

I host Windows 7 with VMware Workstation, and I optimized it (turned off visual effects and switched to classic skin).

Everything goes fast as normal when the virtual machine is running, but I didn't try BF3 yet :P

Edit: Zezenia's FPS in Windows XP goes to 3 sometimes. In Windows 7 it stays at 65.

Maybe there's an edited, smaller version of Windows 7 you can find somewhere on the internet.

Edited by zippoxer

I host Windows 7 with VMware Workstation, and I optimized it (turned off visual effects and switched to classic skin).

Everything goes fast as normal when the virtual machine is running, but I didn't try BF3 yet :P

Edit: I tried Windows XP and Zezenia's FPS goes to 3 sometimes. In Windows 7 it stays at 65.

Maybe there's an edited, smaller version of Windows 7 you can find somewhere on the internet.

K i'm reading about some guys who seems to stripped the w7 version into very small installations. Gonna try that, will comeback with an answer.

I hope it'll work with high FPS as Windows 7 Home Basic does for me. If it is, please note me ;)

http://rickatnight11.com/?p=181

Followed this guide and the installation ISO file is about 1,85 gb. Pretty small, removed most stuff since i wont need it anyhow. Installning as we speak.

Hmm, diden't work must have missclicked somewhere. Gonna do it again otherwis i'l just install a basic version without removing stuff.

Anyhow, the original basic is 4,20 gb.

update; Diden't work. Im gonna install the basic version without any stripping. (edit, went with Windows 7 Starter) (kinda made for netbooks so i guess it's less stuff on it then basic version)

YEP im at around 60 fps it looks like. Gonna go to sleep now, will test it out tommorow.

Edited by eesp