PDA

View Full Version : Zezenia Bot

zippoxer
10-29-2011, 02:54 PM
This is the first public bot for Zezenia Online (http://www.zezeniaonline.com/).

1. What can it do?
Basically, it is waiting for a monster to respawn then kills it, grabs it's body under the player then opens and loots it (takes gold & eats food).

Is waiting for respawn inefficient?
Wrong, it depends on where you stand.
I usually bot in a spot with a respawn of 11 creeps (http://zezenia.wikia.com/wiki/Creep) and I earn about 16,000 gold per day. Everyday I safely transfer the money to my main character.

2. Requirements

2.1 Getting the bot

Open 44 with Scar Divi 3.28 (http://scar-divi.com/index.php?page=download) and get ready to configure it.

2.2. Choosing the target

// What to attack. Choose between creep, swarm, bug and bandit.
target = 'creep';

2.3. Setting up the backpacks

// How much bacpacks are opened after the food backpack (if there is) and are
// used for carrying gold?
carryBps = 1;

// Use the first item in the food backpack every... If set to 0, eating is disabled.
eatFrequency = 0;

The above configuration is intended for one carry backpack (a backpack that all gold goes to it) and no food backpack.
That's a minimal setup, I usually prefer 3 carry backpacks so I can loot about 7,000 gold overnight. Here's my setup:

eatFrequency = 0;
carryBps = 3;

This setup requires me to have my backpacks organized like this:

http://oi43.tinypic.com/smzqww.jpg

Notice that all backpacks must be resized to the minimum (not minimized!), as shown in the image.
Make sure that there is no other backpack opened below the carry backpacks and there is enough space for monster's body to open.

2.4. Adjusting the client

Zezenia must have the following options:
http://i43.tinypic.com/25pjlw9.jpg

3. Running the Bot

Target Zezenia with SCAR
Click the run button or press F9

4. Staying updated

{
Zezenia Bot 0.2.3
http://forums.scar-divi.com/showthread.php?228-Zezenia-Bot
}

If your copy of Zezenia Bot.scar doesn't say the same as above then download the newest 44.
The changes between Zezenia Bot versions are at the commit history (https://github.com/zippoxer/zezenia-bot/commits/master).

Freddy
10-29-2011, 05:02 PM
Looks great, good standards, clean and well organized script :D

zippoxer
10-29-2011, 05:26 PM
Although I never planned to release it, so there are no comments except in the configuration block.

Once I test the bot in enough different "environmental conditions", I'll post a link to here in places where people really look for a Zezenia bot.
I don't expect many of people to use it because: "53 players are currently online in the game.", however: "1031 players have played within the last 7 days.".
Releasing this bot was *also* a revenge thing :P

Wanted
10-29-2011, 11:55 PM
Nice script.

Don't forget you can use things in OSI for an unlimited amount of others things than just runescape(2). When RS2 isn't defined it only loads useful universal functions like human mouse into memory.

Who knows, Zezenia may get it's own OSI folder someday.

zippoxer
10-30-2011, 08:36 AM
I explored OSI (except the RS2 part) and I liked it's ideas of safe human-like input methods, which my script lacks of.
Will it be added to Includes Manager?

Freddy
10-30-2011, 09:54 AM
I explored OSI (except the RS2 part) and I liked it's ideas of safe human-like input methods, which my script lacks of.
Will it be added to Includes Manager?
It will, but the includes system currently does not support GIT and OSI is not yet in the beta stage, which is why it isn't in the include manager yet.

Wanted
10-30-2011, 04:37 PM
What Freddy said

but why not just download it manually or with gitbash or some other GUI like tortoise git, before then

zippoxer
10-30-2011, 05:42 PM
I already use it in newer scripts; the next version of this bot will include OSI.

eesp
11-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Does not work for me.

Might be that i dont seem to know how to target the client... But it does spells.. But not eat and attack.

Btw, could you tell me the good spot over PM?

I don't really know how SCAR works, but can i play other games while this runs if i get it to work? Or is it kinda lika macroing your keyboards and putting it on repeat?

Freddy
11-04-2011, 06:22 PM
To target the client, you should drag the crosshair from the toolbar to the client window

zippoxer
11-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Does not work for me.

Might be that i dont seem to know how to target the client... But it does spells.. But not eat and attack.

Btw, could you tell me the good spot over PM?

I don't really know how SCAR works, but can i play other games while this runs if i get it to work? Or is it kinda lika macroing your keyboards and putting it on repeat?

What monsters are near you? Did you type their name in the script as shown in step 2.2.?
Edit: I sent you 2 private messages, but my sent box is still empty. Did you get them?

eesp
11-04-2011, 07:06 PM
What monsters are near you? Did you type their name in the script as shown in step 2.2.?
Edit: I sent you 2 private messages, but my sent box is still empty. Did you get them?

I tried Creeps and Bugs. I've tried with big letters and small letters. Standing next to them but nothing happend. And tried to wait but still no attacking. But the funny thing is that spells work.

Yea i got the PMs will anser you right now.

zippoxer
11-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Strange. Did you also tick "Don't resize game screen" in the options?
Does the bot at least move your mouse?
If you can post a screenshot of Zezenia I'll be able to tell if something is wrong.

eesp
11-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Strange. Did you also tick "Don't resize game screen" in the options?

Yea i did all that too.Gonna try again soon and trying to figure out the crosshair thing.

To target the client, you should drag the crosshair from the toolbar to the client window

Do you mean Script > Runt to Cursor ?

zippoxer
11-04-2011, 07:25 PM
No, he meant that you should drag the last icon in SCAR's toolbar (which is a circle with a + inside) to the window of the client.
I edited my previous post, check that out.

eesp
11-04-2011, 09:19 PM
No, he meant that you should drag the last icon in SCAR's toolbar (which is a circle with a + inside) to the window of the client.
I edited my previous post, check that out.

It was the circle thing that was the problem. Works now, but is there anyway you can add more then 1 monster?

And too bad it can't run itself. Was hoping to be able to play some BF3 while doing this to gain some cash, but i might use it anyhow later on.

Now i just need to fin a good spot, can't find anything where it's 5+ creep spawn.

zippoxer
11-04-2011, 10:17 PM
To not lose control of your computer, run Zezenia Bot under a virtual machine, which is another operating system running under yours. The best combination I found is VMware Workstation with Windows 7 - work smooth.
I can't login to Zezenia today, so tomorrow I'll add the ability to choose more than one target and I'll also show the way to a spot with 6 swarms and another with 8 creeps.

eesp
11-04-2011, 10:24 PM
To not lose control of your computer, run Zezenia Bot under a virtual machine, which is another operating system running under yours. The best combination I found is VMware Workstation with Windows 7 - works smooth.
I can't login to Zezenia today, so tomorrow I'll add the ability to choose more than one target and I'll also show the way to a spot with 6 swarms and another with 8 creeps.

Oh, ok so you can do other stuff on the computer then? Nice. How much usage does this thing take?

Is it possible to do this in a Linux version or smthn? Cause that's way smaller then install another W7.

zippoxer
11-04-2011, 10:32 PM
If you have enough cores in your processor (4 is recommended), then a virtual machine running Zezenia won't slow you down.
Edit: Not it isn't, since SCAR doesn't support Linux.

eesp
11-04-2011, 10:32 PM
If you have enough cores in your processor (4 is recommended), then a virtual machine running Zezenia won't slow you down.

Yea i got a 4 core. Do you run W7 on it?

Cause it take a while to do a w7 install and it takes space. Would prefear something smaller.

zippoxer
11-04-2011, 10:37 PM
I host Windows 7 with VMware Workstation, and I optimized it (turned off visual effects and switched to classic skin).
Everything goes fast as normal when the virtual machine is running, but I didn't try BF3 yet :P

Edit: Zezenia's FPS in Windows XP goes to 3 sometimes. In Windows 7 it stays at 65.
Maybe there's an edited, smaller version of Windows 7 you can find somewhere on the internet.

eesp
11-04-2011, 10:43 PM
I host Windows 7 with VMware Workstation, and I optimized it (turned off visual effects and switched to classic skin).
Everything goes fast as normal when the virtual machine is running, but I didn't try BF3 yet :P

Edit: I tried Windows XP and Zezenia's FPS goes to 3 sometimes. In Windows 7 it stays at 65.
Maybe there's an edited, smaller version of Windows 7 you can find somewhere on the internet.

K i'm reading about some guys who seems to stripped the w7 version into very small installations. Gonna try that, will comeback with an answer.

zippoxer
11-04-2011, 10:44 PM
I hope it'll work with high FPS as Windows 7 Home Basic does for me. If it is, please note me ;)

eesp
11-05-2011, 12:03 AM
I hope it'll work with high FPS as Windows 7 Home Basic does for me. If it is, please note me ;)

http://rickatnight11.com/?p=181

Followed this guide and the installation ISO file is about 1,85 gb. Pretty small, removed most stuff since i wont need it anyhow. Installning as we speak.

Hmm, diden't work must have missclicked somewhere. Gonna do it again otherwis i'l just install a basic version without removing stuff.

Anyhow, the original basic is 4,20 gb.

update; Diden't work. Im gonna install the basic version without any stripping. (edit, went with Windows 7 Starter) (kinda made for netbooks so i guess it's less stuff on it then basic version)

YEP im at around 60 fps it looks like. Gonna go to sleep now, will test it out tommorow.

zippoxer
11-05-2011, 08:51 AM
Sounds great, I'll try that too :-)

eesp
11-05-2011, 09:33 AM
Sounds great, I'll try that too :-)

Ok, works awsome now. Only one thing that does not work and thats eating. I added True and 2 bps and try to eat every 15000 but nothing. And i got fish up there but it does not use em.

Found a pretty good place for me to skill now (cause thats what i need most atm) with 4 bugs (would be awsome if you knew a place that has 6 bugs). But they seem to have slower respawn then creeps?

zippoxer
11-05-2011, 09:47 AM
I didn't check respawn rates on anything else than creeps (and that was 3 minutes and 30 seconds), but I guess most respawn times are the same.
If you set eat to True then you have to open a food backpack before all carry backpacks. So If you set carryBps to 2, you must have 3 opened backpacks and the first one will be for eating only.
I'll send you a PM with a screenshot of a minimap marking the way to respawn of 8 creeps.

eesp
11-05-2011, 09:49 AM
I didn't check respawn rates on anything else than creeps (and that was 3 minutes and 30 seconds), but I guess most respawn times are the same.
If you set eat to True then you have to open a food backpack before all carry backpacks. So If you set carryBps to 2, you must have 3 opened backpacks and the first one will be for eating only.
I'll send you a PM with a screenshot of a minimap marking the way to respawn of 8 creeps.

Yea, i tried both carryBps 1 and 2. And if i try 1 the last BP closes and it loots in the right BP. But still does not eat. What food did you use?

zippoxer
11-05-2011, 09:54 AM
Ohh lol. I forgot that I didn't use this bot to eat. The next version will include eating and attacking multiple monster types.

eesp
11-05-2011, 09:57 AM
Ohh lol. I forgot that I didn't use this bot to eat. The next version will include eating and attacking multiple monster types.

That could explain it haha, too bad would have been awsome with that too. But i'l wait for the next version. Dont forget to PM me the pic of the spot ;)

ti.teg.tnod.I
11-05-2011, 06:14 PM
That game looks like Tibia o.o. Good work on your script ^-^.

zippoxer
11-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Nice to know that someone in SCAR's forum knows of Tibia :P
Zezenia was undoubtedly made in a computer with Tibia opened. I can point out thousand ideas that only these two games have implemented.
But ;), I'm not against copying (especially when I'm a user).

eesp
11-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Nice to know that someone in SCAR's forum knows of Tibia :P
Zezenia was undoubtedly made in a computer with Tibia opened. I can point out thousand ideas that only these two games have implemented.
But ;), I'm not against copying (especially when I'm a user).

Gonna try the new version, gonna see if i can train at bandits. Awsome job !

That game looks like Tibia o.o. Good work on your script ^-^.

Yea it's kinda based on Tibia but own engine and not all the shitty stuff that Tibia implented.

Edit; Eating works great now!

zippoxer
11-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Phobos Online (http://phobosonline.com/) is just another tibia-like game but it was never released.
It was announced at least 4 years ago and it's still in development: http://forum.phobosonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4828
I guess Tibia is a nice game to clone :P

eesp
11-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Phobos Online (http://phobosonline.com/) is just another tibia-like game but it was never released.
It was announced at least 4 years ago and it's still in development: http://forum.phobosonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4828
I guess Tibia is a nice game to clone :P

The thing that i see with that game is that they "devolop" too much without releasing it. And it looks like WOW kinda. It's gonna be like darkfall (an MMORPG that i was gonna play but it diden't end up as good as it was suppose to)

eesp
11-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Hey, you haven't been online in the last days? :(

How is it going with fishing? :D

zippoxer
11-08-2011, 08:38 PM
I spend about 11 hours in school everyday, so it would be pretty masochistic if I will spend my spare time for developing Zezenia Bot :/
Sorry for raising hopes (although I didn't try to), however, fishing might be implemented this week.

eesp
11-08-2011, 08:52 PM
I spend about 11 hours in school everyday, so it would be pretty masochistic if I will spend my spare time for developing Zezenia Bot :/
Sorry for raising hopes (although I didn't try to), however, fishing might be implemented this week.

Np, just thought you might have been banned or something! I'm not in a hurry, just wanted to know how it was going!

zippoxer
11-13-2011, 03:38 PM
Even if I do, I won't quit :)
Because no matter which of my characters will be banned, it won't be my main. No one has a proof that my main character is somehow related to my bot characters, except me ;)

Michael12
11-18-2011, 01:52 PM
I cant seem to get it to work.
I have put all the required settings, i drag the crosshair to the screen and hit F9 and it doesn't do anything.
Ive got 'swarm' and Im standing in rook at that first cave but it doesnt attack anything. However i tried with eating and that seemed to work, it right clicked on the first spot of my bag.

zippoxer
11-18-2011, 04:08 PM
It would help if you post a screenshot of Zezenia and SCAR so I can quickly compare that to mine.
In the meanwhile make sure your Zezenia screen got smaller as a result of the settings change.

britoman
01-22-2012, 07:18 PM
can you add rat,spiderling, spider, crab, wolf and orc? pls

OhYeah
01-24-2012, 03:17 AM
I would really like to know if anybody else is able to help me work this.
Sounds amazing. But I can't get it to work.
:(

kitpoka
03-04-2012, 05:31 AM
hey man, have u this bot in format .exe ? because i dont getting work through the Scar DIVI :/
I believe my error is happening because Attachmentid44 link is broken

Jokezor
03-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Wow, nice work!
By the way would you mind sharing your creepspawn?
Also i haven't got it to have two different targets and can it loot rare items in orknies etc?

suggestname
09-02-2012, 08:42 AM
I'm having error when executing the bot with the f9,

Error Name

Type Line File Message
Compiler Error 88 Unknow identfier 'GetClientDimensions'

i'm not edit the source...

Freddy
09-02-2012, 11:10 AM
I'm having error when executing the bot with the f9,

Error Name

i'm not edit the source...

This script requires SCAR Divi 3.34 or previous.

suggestname
09-02-2012, 11:58 AM
How can I download the 3.34 version or previous?, I tried this for your topic "http://forums.scar-divi.com/showthread.php?1487-SCAR-Divi-3-34-Final" more was not well successful

Freddy
09-02-2012, 03:43 PM
http://scar-divi.com/download.php?file=scar-3.34.00-setup.exe

suggestname
09-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Is a good bot, more have problems with the Spell treiner.

You should add a exhausted time for spells. You could try to create a way to be able to attack 2 monsters or more.

Exemple:

const
// What to attack. Choose between creep, swarm, bug, bandit, orknie and dwarf.
target = 'swarm', 'creep';

I only know a little .lua so I'm sorry if this is not possible

donhubix
10-30-2012, 08:57 PM
Hey

Love the program and the Script! It is extremely easy to modify and it has been useful for other purposes (auto attack etc). I am willing to share all but it is no good use if we are limited to low exp monsters. I do understand that you have to transfer a bitmap to string and these are then compared with what the program reads off the client but I do not understand the procedure in which this is done. Do you take screenshots and use a script to transfer the bmp to strings or is it done differently? Do share your method.

Thanks
Hubix

zippoxer
10-30-2012, 09:18 PM
I took a screenshot, selected about 8x8 pixels of the top of the monster (middle or top is better than bottom), made sure they contain none of the floor or walls in the background and saved as BMP. Then I used a tool in SCAR to convert BMP file to a string.
Lastly, if you don't wanna mess with code, just edit the BMP string of another monster, like creep, and configure the script to hunt "creep".

If you don't get along, send me a screenshot containing the monster you want to add and I'll add it and update the script.

LordJashin
10-30-2012, 09:38 PM
You can use SCAR's bitmap picking tool, which once you click and drag over the bitmap, it will put the code in the debug box for you.
You can convert a Bitmap to a string for use in SCAR or a string to a Bitmap:

http://i.imgur.com/Rgztnl.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/Rgztn.png)

donhubix
10-30-2012, 09:45 PM
Hi

Thanks Both!:) Was just looking for the results of my conversion. I however am saving my *.bmp's as 256 color ones and hence my strings are 4-5 lines rather than 2-3 like yours Zippoxes...will see it it works in less than 5 minutes.

Edit: Nope, does not recognise Ghouls.

Edit 2: Works!:)

zippoxer
10-30-2012, 10:18 PM
Great!
Don't forget the script won't loot the Ghouls if you don't set corpseBmps[0] to some pixels from a Ghoul's corpse.

lilo
11-16-2012, 03:23 AM
someone help me? I cant use this bot because an error in line 88

unknown identifier "GetClientDimension"

someone?

Janilabo
11-16-2012, 08:24 AM
someone help me? I cant use this bot because an error in line 88

unknown identifier "GetClientDimension"

someone?Hello lilo, this script is based on older version of SCAR, so I updated it to SCAR Divi 3.37..
Please test if it works the way it should (I don't play Zezenia), check out the script I attached.

Download SCAR Divi 3.37 from HERE (http://forums.scar-divi.com/showthread.php?1927-SCAR-Divi-3-37-RC).

-Jani

lilo
11-16-2012, 01:19 PM
I have a request, would it be possible to add the monster "obsessed monk" in the script?

Janilabo
11-16-2012, 01:25 PM
Hello lilo, sorry I can't add that, because like I said already; I don't play Zezenia. :(

I recommend you send a Private Message to zippoxer requesting it (or just wait for him to view this topic and read your message).

Do note that s/he has visited last time this forum 15 days ago, so it could/might take some time for her/him to response (if you are lucky it will be fast response, of course). :)

-Jani

faeltop
12-11-2012, 10:44 AM
Hi People! =) All fine?
I reading this post, and i need know, have other people reading this post?
Please, all people reading this post, answer me.
Please, i need a little help =).
Cya.
Hugs.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, zippoxer, LordJashin and donhubix

I need know, how much yours add more creatures?

I read: "I took a screenshot, selected about 8x8 pixels of the top of the monster (middle or top is better than bottom), made sure they contain none of the floor or walls in the background and saved as BMP. Then I used a tool in SCAR to convert BMP file to a string.
Lastly, if you don't wanna mess with code, just edit the BMP string of another monster, like creep, and configure the script to hunt "creep"."...

Then, i need take 8 screen shot of each position of the creature? (i in center, and the creature in everybody sqm of my side? (8 positions = 8 screen shot?)
Right?!

LordJashin
12-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Hi People! =) All fine?
I reading this post, and i need know, have other people reading this post?
Please, all people reading this post, answer me.
Please, i need a little help =).
Cya.
Hugs.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, zippoxer, LordJashin and donhubix

I need know, how much yours add more creatures?

I read: "I took a screenshot, selected about 8x8 pixels of the top of the monster (middle or top is better than bottom), made sure they contain none of the floor or walls in the background and saved as BMP. Then I used a tool in SCAR to convert BMP file to a string.
Lastly, if you don't wanna mess with code, just edit the BMP string of another monster, like creep, and configure the script to hunt "creep"."...

Then, i need take 8 screen shot of each position of the creature? (i in center, and the creature in everybody sqm of my side? (8 positions = 8 screen shot?)
Right?!

It depends. On this script it probably uses the FindBitmap function. You need to find where in the script this happens tho.

So to add a new monster you would need to see how the script handles that.

Janilabo
12-13-2012, 01:57 AM
Sadly, this script will have to be updated by someone who has knowledge of SCAR scripting AND play's that game.
The problem is, this script uses tile positions and not X, Y coordinates.
So, It's very hard for me (or anyone else, who doesn't play) to tell, where the tiles are. :(

You have to get in-contact with zippoxer, he could do this easily for you.

-Jani

ruffs
02-28-2013, 04:26 PM
when i run the bot all it does is minimize client and move mouse to the top left corner of client?

amandalira38
09-17-2013, 06:03 PM
'invalid bitmap' on line 595. why?

fredro
11-19-2013, 04:49 PM
how am i supposed to open that zezenia bot.scar?
i jsut downloaded it. whats next? HELPPLS

nicolas12
04-22-2014, 09:52 PM
here same problem,

woxller
06-03-2014, 06:28 PM
'invalid bitmap' on line 595. why?

I have this problem too... helppp
zezenia servers came back and nice... Some one can help us?
we need a hunt bot :)

Please make us happy!

kummen
06-05-2014, 02:13 AM
When i try to start it it does not work and i get this "error message"

Compiler Error Line 88 Message "Unknown identifier 'GetClientDimensions'

Freddy
06-05-2014, 11:31 AM
I have updated the script for SCAR Divi 3.40. Keep in mind that I don't play this game, I can't test it, so there's no guarantee that it will work. It's just a direct translation of the code to the latest version of SCAR.

woxller
06-06-2014, 03:21 AM
I have updated the script for SCAR Divi 3.40. Keep in mind that I don't play this game, I can't test it, so there's no guarantee that it will work. It's just a direct translation of the code to the latest version of SCAR.

MAN I've download this ALL OK BUT ...
MESSAGE : Calculation always evaluates to FALSE - LINE 709 !!!

PLEASE, what can i do? i don't know how to configure it :|

Freddy
06-06-2014, 06:32 PM
MAN I've download this ALL OK BUT ...
MESSAGE : Calculation always evaluates to FALSE - LINE 709 !!!

PLEASE, what can i do? i don't know how to configure it :|

That is a message, not an error...

woxller
06-06-2014, 08:34 PM
So... what can i do? can u help me?
I need this "script" right :|

Freddy
06-07-2014, 10:31 AM
So... what can i do? can u help me?
I need this "script" right :|

As I said, it is a message, not an error. It's not an issue, the script will run. If it doesn't work, well... As I said, no guarantees. But someone who plays the game might be able to get it to work again.

azt1337
06-16-2014, 12:20 PM
Can anybody remake this only looter? because im tired looting with hand :D
btw in instructions is sayed target zezenia? how to do it?

Dextek
09-21-2014, 10:11 AM
I got a question with this bot? how do I open it? i cant open the file :c

- - - Updated - - -

I get an error it says "type compiler error line 88 message unkown identifier 'getclientdimensions'

Can somebody help me please ? c: